Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas House tour 2017

I know this is a little late, but better late than never I suppose. Life comes at you and time flies by so I thought I should get to this before the new year arrives and it really is too late to post!

If you have been following me since last year, honestly not a lot has changed as far as my decorations.  I’m not one of those people that change my decorations every year. First of all, I couldn’t afford it,second of all I don’t have the energy and third of all, I love The decorations I have now!

This year was the earliest I have ever started decorating. I had an open house here for my leggings business along with handful of other friends and their personal businesses. For me it was not the best time for me to have it,  It was the weekend after Thanksgiving and I was sick as a dog. Nevertheless we had the open house because it had been planned for two months. I’m glad we had it because it gave the family a reason to all pitch in and get the decorations out and put up and with everyone helping, which has never happened before, everything was ready, except for the trees, for the open house Sunday, November 26.


So that concludes the Christmas house tour this year. Now to enjoy it for the next week until it all comes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment