Thursday, January 10, 2019

New Year, New Me

Happy 2019 Everyone!
 As most people have made their resolutions, this will be the first year in my lifetime that I am actually doing the same. I have never made them as I just think that if I really want to do something bad enough I will do it whether its the New Year or not. Not to mention that 80% of New Years resolutions fail by February! Never the less this year I am making them. Lets see how many I can keep!
Image result for new year's resolution

First, I am going to try to trust in God more than ever before and try to worry less about things I can't control! (easier said than done)
Image result for trust in god

Second, I want to loose at least 20 pounds this year. I have already lost 7 since Nov so i'm on my way...I'm not going to mention that most of that was due to a major surgery I had to have...LOL


Image result for losing weight snoopy
Third, I want to start to be more positive and talk less crap about people who annoy me. (just being honest)
Image result for stop talking crap

Forth, I want to be a better wife! I don't want to let the little things (like weird behaviors of my husband) make me go insane or just get mean. I want all the small things that really don't matter to roll off of my back.
Image result for trying to be a better wife donna reed

Fifth and Final, I want to spend less money on things we or I don't really need! Its so hard especially when new seasons began and so many pretty things come out...Note to myself...stay out of Hobby Lobby and Homegoods!
Image result for spend less money

A bonus Resolution of course...I am going to blog much more this year...once a week hopefully!
Image result for fingers crossed images

Stayed tuned to see how I am doing with my resolutions with monthly updates and early next week look for a 2018 Christmas in Pa Blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment