Thursday, January 4, 2018

Leggings Leggings Everywhere 

As many of you know I started a business of my own almost exactly a year ago. I sell leggings for the company which is fairly new called Legging Army. I have never sold anything prior as it just never interested me. This has been quite a learning experience but I really am still enjoying it.

What has been a learning experience? Well I guess the biggest thing but I have learned is that nothing is sold until the money is in hand and you were walking away with it and them with their leggings. My father was a car salesman and he would say no sale is final until the car is being driven off the lot.  No matter how many hours days or weeks he spent with someone it just wasn’t a guarantee until then. Needless to say I totally get what he meant now and I am just referring to leggings.


I am surprised how much fun I have had selling and meeting new people along the way. It has certainly gotten me out of my comfort zone and made me a bit more extroverted. 

Will I get rich from this adventure???? NO!!! But it’s fun nevertheless. If you love leggings or just being comfortable check out my VIP page!  https://m.facebook.com/groups/217818355356655

No comments:

Post a Comment