Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easter Decorating

I can't believe Easter is in only two weeks. I really don't like when its in March because the weather can be so cold still. I remember several years ago on Easter it was in the 30's and we had the fireplace on all day! I am praying for nicer weather this year but judging by our 60 degree Christmas we had I have a feeling Easter will be the Christmas weather we missed.

I decorated the house for Easter this week. I don't have nearly as much as for Christmas but have collected quite a stash over the years! I freaked out a little because I lost a bin of some of the stuff and I thought it was gone forever. Luckily, after searching everywhere we store stuff we found it in the basement, Thank GOD!




















I hope everyone has a great Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the Easter colors! I really hope it gets chilly again!

    ReplyDelete