Thursday, June 9, 2016

Taylor's Graduation

I know I have said it before and I'm going to say it again. Taylor graduated Tuesday night after many obstacles these past several years. She has proven to be a fighter and a major preserver through some really scary and bad situations. Shes a "tough bird" who doesn't give up easily. It was a beautiful, cool June evening.


Watching all the 401 graduates I couldn't help think about Taylor's preschool graduation. At that time, this day seemed so far off. I remember my mom saying that the next time I will be watching her graduate it will be for high school and it will be in a blink of an eye...and it was!




Its funny because every child there was and is someones baby that they watched grow into the young adult they have become. They all started out the same but all turned out a little bit different depending on their circumstances. Some heading to Harvard in the fall and some starting the military in a couple of weeks.

Taylor will be staying local this year and getting some classes out of the way and trying to figure out what she wants to do in the future.



It has been a LONG couple years making sure she gets the education she needs along with her medical and emotional needs as well. We/she made it! We are so thankful and proud!!!

Oh and I should also mention she also finally got her license yesterday so watch out drivers!


1 comment: