Thursday, October 27, 2016

This Crazy Election

Image result for snoopy election
Don't worry I promise not to unfriend or kick anyone off my blog who doesn't agree with everything I say in this post. This election has really made me see a different side of people who I thought I knew. The worst part of this is that MOST individuals are this way, at least on my Facebook, are the ones who do not educate themselves on what is rumor and what is fact. Leaves me to another one of my favorite quotes that I find so true in life...This couldn't be more true pertaining to this election!!!

Image result for believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear

Although I have my own opinions on this election, I enjoy hearing other people's views pertaining to the candidates. What I don't like are the people who only see things from their own way, use Facebook as a sounding board and threaten people who don't agree with them. Honestly, just grow up people! Yes there is NO hiding the dissatisfaction this election offers. The two-dinosaur party system has over 50 percent of voters feeling hopeless. They have two candidates that they can't stand behind and wondering what to do!? Do we really have to vote for the lesser of two evils!? We must try gather accurate information knowing that most is largely biased and controlled. This is a HUGE issue!!! There is no letting us make our own opinions because the media has made our minds up for us. Dictating the spin that each story will get to rally the large majority to think the same way.

This election has certainly opened my eyes and made me more aware of the information that is being force fed to us through different the networks. We don't have to drink the Kool -Aide, there are 100's of independent sources that aren't being seen on the TV.  The internet can be used to our advantage during this crazy time. We can go out of our comfort zone and look into different opinions and rumors from independent sources not CNN, ABC, CBS.
Image result for snoopy election

Point is please do your own research on each candidate and form your own opinion based on independent sources. Yes, we are really between a rock and a hard place, but after doing a little investigating you may feel differently, who knows!




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the election to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for it to be over. It really has turned into a circus.

    ReplyDelete