Friday, February 5, 2016

My Online purchases in January

I love to shop online especially when i'm stuck inside on a freezing day. There were some necessities that needed to be bought then of course the fun purchases. I am a huge fan of Ebay but my husband favors Amazon.


I didn't get a calendar for Christmas this year, truth is I am super funny about which ones I like, so I think they were scared to pick one out for me. Being that I live by my calendar and love snow, I thought this one would be perfect! The kids think its weird that its winter all year one it but oh well I like it!

New-Smart-Planet-Sgcm2-Peanuts-Snoopy-Woodstock-Grilled-Cheese-Sandwich-Maker
I was stressed and bored while Taylor spent four days at the beginning of January in the hospital, I went online shopping and found this jewel! Our family loves grilled cheese and I love Snoopy so this was a must for us! Who doesn't need a Snoopy Grilled Cheese maker! 

BOYS’ APEX ELEVATION
Since we had such a mild fall we never tried Mitchell's winter coat on until the day before single digits temps. Well, of course, it was TO SMALL! I hurried and got online thinking this would be an easy purchase but NO, I forgot i'm dealing with a super particular little boy who is very sporty and has to look cool. After, NO KIDDING, days upon days of looking we finally found a coat that we agreed on that would be warm enough. (he hates big puffy ones) He really really wanted a soccer Manchester United one but that was almost $300!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


For Christmas I got a Yankee Candle centerpiece warmer that you melt these type of melts in. They hardly have any selection at the store but I found just about any scent on Ebay so I ordered a bunch for about half price of what they would cost in the store! They smell great and last a lot longer than the melt types.

Long Sleeve Geometric Print Skater Dress

Taylor is going to Snow coming this year which is a informal dance Valentine's Day weekend. She fell in love with this dress online and so we ordered it. (anything to not have to go running around town from store to store to not find a thing!)


I saw these and thought they would be so pretty on my bed to complete the look i'm going for. I couldn't find them anywhere in the stores so again ebay came through! I can't wait to get them.


The last thing I bought online was this beautiful Hunter fan to replace the old one in our master bedroom. I love the look of it and think it will match perfect! The best part about this purchase is that it didn't cost me a penny! I like to sell things on ebay so the money I made went to buy this because I couldn't justify spending $180 right after Christmas when I just redid a lot in our room already.(NOTE, I didn't know this when I purchased it, but my daughter has the exact same one in her family room)

So that's my purchases for January! I'm trying to not do many for Febuary but we will see how that goes. Stay tuned for that at the beginning of March.

1 comment: