Ok, so we all have things that drive us crazy and I am no exception to that rule. I know I have already gone over my pet peeves but these are just things that I can't stand.
1. Am I alone when I say I hate the sound of people chewing ice. I swear, its the loudest chewing noise and is just downright horrible to my ears.
2.The sound of dogs barking continually over and over and over again. Especially when its 5 in the morning. YES, we had one of those neighbors, she was the nicest woman but clueless.
3. People who are super inpatient behind the wheel. Like really, we can NOT control the traffic or other people so just relax.
4. I hate dirty laundry. Nothing makes me happier than having none in the house and none in the washer or drier.
5. People who pretend to have a perfect life when you know darn well they don't. What is the point?!
6. Christmas lights being left up all year long. No need to explain its just pure laziness!
7. Taking down all Christmas decorations the day after Christmas. The last Wise man didn't visit Jesus until January!
8. Health nuts. I think I am just jealous of them but don't push it on me!
10. OK, I don't need to know that your kid is on the honor role by reading it on your bumper. My kids have been on the honor roll too, but putting it on the bumper of my car just seems demeaning to all involved!