Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Things I can't live without

We all have those things we love and can't live without. When I sat down and thought about it I was really surprised the lame things I have to have to survive...Here it goes!

Morning coffee
I know I'm not alone in this. I pretty much have to have my coffee as soon as I get up or I am just downright not functionable. It's to the point where when they asked me to get a fasting blood  I put it off and put it off because it's just to hard for me to do.
Image result for coffee

My curling iron
I have been curling my hair since I was  11 or 12 years old. I have never gone out of the house, and I mean never, without having my hair curled. In fact savanna was talking to my friend once and my friend was in shock that she said she had never seen me without my hair done. That may be an exaggeration but it's pretty close to the truth! Lol

Image result for curling iron


Four pillows to sleep
I know that seems a bit extreme but I have to have four pillows or I absolutely cannot sleep. I usually have three behind my head and one that I snuggle with. Once in a while I take one out from behind my head and put it along my back.
Image result for pillows
My iPhone 
I never thought I would say this but it's true. My phone is my lifeline to my own life. I communicate with the world through it. Until I started my blog I literally never used the computer because I use my iPhone instead. 

Socks on to sleep
Even when its 100 degrees, I just need to cover my feet or I feel naked. Its a sense of security I think.



Candles 
As all of my friends and family know, I love having the smell of candles burning in the house. Maybe it has something to do with the three dogs and one cat that live in our house, but I think it gives  the house warm and cozy feeling.

Image result for yankee candles

There are plenty more things I love but if pushed came to shove I could do without. I hope I never have to spend any time in jail or I think I would probably die of lack of sleep, flat hair, stinky cell and caffeine withdraw.

What are your MUST HAVES?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that about the pillows! And you're right you definitely couldn't live without that curling iron!

    ReplyDelete